"Poster competition" in progress
In order to celebrate the centenary anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China, the College of materials science and engineering is holding a poster competition for all 2021 students. The event is sponsored by the Youth League Committee of the College of materials science and engineering and undertaken by the social Federation of the College of material science and engineering. In order to review the glorious course of the party, extol the great achievements of the party, inherit and carry forward the glorious tradition and fine style of the party, enhance the students' understanding of the glorious course of the party, and enhance their feelings of home and country.
Part 1 entry requirements
1. Form of entries
Paper version (unified use of A2 paper), unlimited form, sketch, watercolor, oil painting, cartoon, computer design and printing, etc.
2. Entries must comply with “ Celebrating the centenary of the founding of the Communist Party of China ” The theme of the event.
3. All entries must be original works of the contestants. Any plagiarism will be disqualified.
4. Participants are required to submit their works to the email address of the association before the deadline（ email@example.com ）No entry is allowed.
5. Each class of grade 2021 should prepare at least one work.
Patr 2 entry process
(1) the collection of works from October 25 to November 1, 2021 shall be submitted to the designated mailbox in a class as a unit.
(2) offline voting will be conducted on November 2 and 3, 2021 (in the form of road show for all teachers and students).
(3) the award ceremony will be held on November 4, 2021.
Part 3 scoring mechanism and prize setting
There is a first prize, a second prize, a third prize and a spiritual civilization award.
The evaluation method is offline voting, with 50% of roadshows and 50% of awards ceremony live voting.
(the picture shows the winning works of the poster competition in 2020)